top of page


Once you've booked a tour with our campus, revise the list of documents you should bring. Don't wait any longer and get the training you need to develop your creative side.

Remember... the left side of your brain is the analytical side which tends to make us normal but the right side of the brain is your creative side which allows us to be "different". Let the fun begin!

  • Social Security Card

  • Driver License or State Issued ID

  • If a resident, Alien Registration Card

  • A high school diploma or its equivalency is required for admission into the program;

  • Home schooled students must have a certificate by the state where the students resided during their home school.

  • Successful interview with an intake (admissions) counselor; and

  • Be at least 17 years of age (applicants under the age of 18 require written permission from a parent or legal guardian in order to enroll)

bottom of page